Atomic Aquatics High-Performance Split Fins for Scuba Diving
The SplitFin swims with less effort, stress, and strain resulting in greater sustained speed, power, and comfort. Independent testing has shown that this design can significantly reduce air consumption for scuba divers!
- SplitFins deliver more propulsion with less drag and kick with less effort.
- EZ-Lok patented buckle system design for easy, one-handed quick release of the buckle from the fin. Re-attachment is simple and secure.
- Internal "Power Plate" sole plate creates a rigid platform beneath the foot for greater power transfer to the blade, yet allows a soft comfortable foot pocket.
- The highly resilient Power Rails perform as the backbone of the splitfin, storing and releasing energy with every kick.
- The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, propelling you forward.
- Semi-rigid Flex Battens set in the soft elastomeric blade control the precise wing shape to optimize thrust and reduce drag.
- Thin yet strong and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-rigid battens cause the blade to react quickly and efficiently to the slightest kick.
- Anatomically correct foot pocket is contoured to fit your foot without stress points, with semi-open toe for added comfort. Designed to wear with scuba diving neoprene boots.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!