Pair the comfort and style of the Calypso mask with a matching dry top silicone snorkel and you�ve got a winning combination. Enjoy hours of snorkeling without the distraction of poor-quality equipment.
- The Calypso mask has a low-profile design with a comfortable silicone skirt to fit a variety of face shapes.
- Single window tempered glass lens for great field of view.
- The adjustable strap and buckles are mounted to the skirt so that the mask can be packed flat, saving space in your luggage.
- The Calypso Dry-top snorkel automatically closes off if you dip your head entirely underwater, then opens for easy breathing.
- The mouthpiece of the snorkel is also ergonomically molded to cut down on jaw fatigue.
- The flexible lower section adjusts to the shape of your face and drops out of the way when you remove the mouthpiece.
- The lower purge valve helps drain out any water that gets in, without having to blast it all the way up and out of the snorkel.
- Care instructions:
- Before first use, pre-treat mask with gentle mask cleaner such as Sea Buff. Apply defog to mask before each use. After use, rinse in fresh water and allow to dry before storing in a cool, dry place.