Chill Angel Women's Merino Sleep Tank
This loose, flowing sleep tank with comfortable racer back design and extended length curved hemline is perfect for summer sleep or even as a casual top for travel. The soft material dissipates heat, absorbs and removes moisture keeping you dry to eliminate the chill from sweat, allowing you to get a better night's sleep.
Chill Angel uses pure, soft New Zealand Merino to make luxurious sleepwear with superb temperature managing and moisture wicking properties to improve your quality of sleep - and quality of life! From winter to summer, from lounging at home to traveling the world, Chill Angel feels cool when you're hot, and warm when you're cool - keeping you comfortable despite body temperature fluctuations.
- Racerback design to prevent slipping off the shoulders.
- Loose, flowing fit with longer curved hemline.
- Smooth flatlock seams for comfort.
- Dissipates heat, absorbs and removes moisture keeping you dry, eliminates the chill from sweat, allowing you to get a better night's sleep.
- 100% superfine Merino wool (200 gm jersey knit).
- Made in the USA from imported fabric.
- Neck tag designed for easy removal for those sensitive to tags.
- Merino wool comes from New Zealand sheep that thrive in extreme weather.
- Efficiently transports moisture away from the body, keeping you dry.
- Eliminates chill from sweat, allowing you to get back to sleep quickly.
- Complex fiber structure rapidly dissipates heat, minimizing body temperature spikes.
- Fine fiber diameter makes for soft and luxurious touch.
- Robust, consistent fiber length makes it very resilient.
- Bacteria can't find purchase on the fiber, making it odor free.