Jean-Michel Cousteau and Body Glove International announce a new line of snorkeling gear that unite the distinctive designs and colors of Jean-Michel Cousteau with the superior quality and global brand recognition of Body Glove.
A percentage of the sale of each Jean-Michel Cousteau Body Glove product will go to preserve and protect the oceans through the vital work of Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society.
Silicone Snorkeling Mask:
- Quality crystal silicone seal and strap for comfort and a great seal to keep water out - maintains its shape year after year
- One-way purge valve in the nose pocket helps you clear out water that gets in when you smile in delight at what you see
- Sturdy frame with single tempered glass viewing window for unobstructed view plus tri-view side vision panes
- Swivel side buckles for adjustable strap position
- Quick-adjust buckles
100% Dry Snorkel:
- Featuring a floating valve at the top, the snorkel top is designed to keep surface water out and to stay dry even when submerged underwater
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece for long-wearing comfort
- Easy-clear built-in bottom purge valve clears excess water and keeps the tube clear
- Quick-release mask strap retaining clip - with a push of a button the clip opens to make it easy to remove and replace the snorkel from your mask strap
Adjustable snorkeling fins:
- Soft rubber foot pockets designed to be worn barefoot or with thin sand socks - no boots needed
- Adjustable straps let you fine-tune the fit
- Foot pockets have open toe slots to make it easier to pull the fins off your feet when you're done snorkeling (no more suction!), and to easily drain out water after using or rinsing the fins
- High efficiency channeling system with flexible ribs make the fins easy to kick for the amount of propulsion they generate
- Size S/M fits US kids shoe size 9-13. Size L/XL fits US kids shoe size 1-4.
Bonus Extra:Streamlined nylon and mesh tote bag with shoulder strap makes it easy to carry your gear.
- Care instructions:
- Before first use, pre-treat mask with gentle mask cleaner such as Sea Buff. Apply defog to mask before each use. After use, rinse in fresh water and allow to dry before storing in a cool, dry place.