Two names that inspire. Two names that are synonymous with ocean adventure and protection of the environment. Jean-Michel Cousteau and Body Glove International announce a new line of snorkeling gear that unite the distinctive designs and colors of Jean-Michel Cousteau with the superior quality and global brand recognition of Body Glove.
A percentage of the sale of each Jean-Michel Cousteau Body Glove product will go to preserve and protect the oceans through the vital work of Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society.
Silicone Snorkeling Mask:
- Quality crystal silicone seal and strap for comfort and a great seal to keep water out - maintains its shape year after year
- One-way purge valve in the nose pocket helps you clear out water that gets in when you smile in delight at what you see
- Sturdy frame with single tempered glass viewing window for unobstructed view plus tri-view side vision panes
- Swivel side buckles for adjustable strap position
- Quick-adjust buckles
100% Dry Snorkel:
- Featuring a floating valve at the top, the snorkel top is designed to keep surface water out and to stay dry even when submerged underwater
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece for long-wearing comfort
- Easy-clear built-in bottom purge valve clears excess water and keeps the tube clear
- Quick-release mask strap retaining clip - with a push of a button the clip opens to make it easy to remove and replace the snorkel from your mask strap
Bonus Extra:Streamlined nylon and mesh tote bag with shoulder strap makes it easy to carry your gear.
- Care instructions:
- Before first use, pre-treat mask with gentle mask cleaner such as Sea Buff. Apply defog to mask before each use. After use, rinse in fresh water and allow to dry before storing in a cool, dry place.