The Level Six Puffer baby flotation vest lets you rest easy knowing your little one is safe in and on the water. The Puffer jacket will effortlessly float your little swimmer onto their back. Designed for babies from 9 to 25 pounds (4 to 9 kilograms), this jacket has a unique double strap system to make it easy to adjust to a custom fit. There's even an extra buckle at the lower bottom to make diaper changes easier without removing the baby from the vest.
The design ensures that baby turns face-up from a face-forward position, while the collar cradles the head while floating.
Soft neoprene material is used on the back and head panels to provide ultimate comfort next to bare skin.
Note: This vest is not USCG or Transport Canada approved since there is currently no testing standard to certify PFD's for children under 9kg.
- Designed for babies 9 to 25 pounds (chest size approximately 12 to 18 inches around).
- Adjustable neoprene and webbing harness system for security and comfort.
- Low-profile neoprene back and nylon inner lining are comfortable when baby lies down on a blanket or rides in a baby seat.
- Continuous strap design: the adjustable shoulder straps are connected to the adjustable crotch strap so you can get the fit that's most comfortable for your baby (no more squished face from a too-bulky vest!)
- Two quick-release shoulder buckles, plus a quick-release buckle on the crotch strap that tucks away inside the vest lining.
- Short front for enhanced comfort while in the sitting position.
- Easy to reach lifting strap.
- Construction: 0.5mm 3D Neoprene harness system and head rest panels. Premium molded quick release buckles. High buoyancy foam. Reflective piping.
- Important: adjustment straps should be as snug and secure as possible while maintaining comfort for your baby. Once fitted, familiarize your baby and yourself with the performance of the vest in the water.
- Note: This vest is not USCG or Transport Canada approved since there is currently no testing standard to certify PFD's for children under 9kg.
About the company: Level Six is a Canadian company born in 1997 and bred on the banks of the Ottawa River. Designed in Ottawa and tested on the water all over the world, Level Six strives to provide the best paddling equipment and gear possible to make your paddling experience complete.