As seen on Shark Tank, the Locker Board was developed by 11 year old Californian Carson Kropfl. The compact size means it fits in your backpack or locker at school - and it's easier for beginners to learn to ride.
The "Cruz" version is the highest performing and most durable board in the Locker Board lineup.
- 17-inch long by 7.0-inch wide 11mm thick 7 layer Maple plus 2 layer Canadian Maple single kick skateboard deck.
- 5 inch finished aluminum trucks and base plate.
- 60 x 45 mm cast PU wheels.
- ABEC-9 chrome steel ball bearings.
- Max load weight 220 lbs.
- PU injection shock absorption bushing.
- 80AB grip tape complete top.
- 4 color offset printed decal.