O'Neill's Hammer series maintains exceptional styling, fit, and unrestricted movement with 100% UltraFlex super-stretchy neoprene. The 2mm short sleeved spring suit brings comfort and flexibility to any water sport. The Double Superseal neck and glideskin seals mean less water transfer, which means the suit maintains your body heat better. Smooth Skin chest and back sheds water, reduces chilling and water weight for surface activities. Back zipper with #10 YKK zipper with leash for easy on and off. Even if the water is 80 degrees, remember that you lose heat 25 times faster in water than in air. A drop in core body temperature means you'll feel more tired and less able to enjoy your hard-earned vacation.
- 100% UltraFlex neoprene is super gooey for unrestricted movement and great fit. 2mm thickness for a great balance of insulation and flexibility.
- Strategic seamless paddle zones reduce chafing during long surf sessions, and increase your comfort for multiple day trips.
- Double SuperSeal neck: fully adjustable smooth skin neck acts to reduce water flow through the suit.
- Wind resistant smoothskin chest & back sheds water and dries quickly when on the surface.
- Back zipper with extended leash for easy on/off.
- Flatlock stitched for breathable, non-chafing seams.
- Hidden key pocket.
- Lumbar Seamless design improves stretch in the lower back when paddling or leaning over.
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 2mm neoprene