O'Neill's Epic Series now has many of the same sick features as their highest end surfing wetsuits, including 100% UltraFlex neoprene, a double-seal neck closure, LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design), and a re-engineered covert blackout zipper. With clean graphics and sharp style lines, the Epic is the best value for your surfing dollar.
- 3mm neoprene body, 2mm neoprene sleeves and lower legs
- 100% UltraFlex neoprene in chest and lumbar areas for maximum comfort and stretch; Fluidflex in arms and legs to increase your value for the dollar.
- Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- Double SuperSeal Neck
- Glued and blindstitched seams: double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion-resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect your knee while punching through waves
- Back Zipper for easy on/off with new glued-in covert zipper constructions. The Blackout zip has offset zipper teeth which greatly reduces water entry.
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design. We know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single large panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- Firewall insulation inside the torso area: O'Neill's lightweight thermal insulation jersey wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- External key pocket with loop: located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 3mm/2mm neoprene