O'Neill's Heat Series is stuffed with high-end features and materials, ready to take on anything the ocean can throw at you. Now improved and built with TechnoButter 3 neoprene with TechnoButter Firewall in the chest and back. This makes the suit warmer and more flexible than earlier models. The Heat also includes exterior Fluid Seam Weld to reduce water flow dramatically. The redesigned three-quarter 3Q zipper panel is more flexible and gives easy-in-easy-out usability.
- TechnoButter 3 neoprene with TechnoButter Firewall in the chest and back for improved performance and stretch.
- Fluid Seam Weld: 8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior with a triple glued and blind stitched interior. Watertight, durable and ultra flexible seam,
- Back Zip Entry System: RedZone Zipper provides easy entry and exit with a water tight seal. RedZone Zipper is urethane coated, with offset zipper teeth interlock to stop leaks and keep water from entering wetsuit.
- Aqua Alpha solvent free lamination.
- Double super seal neck.
- Smoothskin on chest and back panels.
- External key pocket with loop.
- Strategic seamless paddle zones.
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 3mm/2mm neoprene