O'Neill's Heat Series is stuffed with high-end features and materials, ready to take on anything the ocean can throw at you. Built with 100% durable, stretchy UltraFlex neoprene - 4mm thickness in the body with 3mm sleeves and lower legs. FluidFlex Firewall in the chest and back make this suit warmer and more flexible than ever before. The Heat also includes exterior Fluid Seam Weld to reduce water flow dramatically.
- UltraFlex:super soft neoprene for superior feel, flexibility and high performance.
- Fluid Seam Weld: 8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior with a triple glued and blind stitched interior. Watertight, durable and ultra flexible seam,
- Back Zip Entry System: RedZone Zipper provides easy entry and exit with a water tight seal. RedZone Zipper is urethane coated, with offset zipper teeth interlock to stop leaks and keep water from entering wetsuit.
- Double super seal neck.
- Smoothskin FluidFlex Firewall on chest and back panels.
- External key pocket with loop.
- Strategic seamless paddle zones.
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 4mm/3mm neoprene