The O'Neill surf tee is lightweight and breezy, yet keeps harmful rays away from your skin with 50+ UV protection factor.
With a left chest pocket and colorblock design, this version of the surf tee can be worn any day of the week - not just for surfing.
The slim fit (looser than traditional compression-fit rashguards, yet narrower in the chest and waist than casual t-shirts) lets you move through the water without excess fabric dragging you down but is a bit more merciful than a rashguard.
So much better than a t-shirt over a swimsuit, surf tees can be worn in and out of the water. The lightweight yet dense weave dries quickly, breathes and keeps cool, yet blocks out harmful sun rays.
Note: These shirts are sized to fit like a slim fit t-shirt: not as tight as a traditional rashguard, but not as loose as regular clothing. If you prefer a looser fit, order up a size or two.
- Designed to be worn over swim trunks, with boardshorts, or as casual wear.
- Slim-fit cut combined with quick-dry, four-way stretch properties for all-day comfort.
- One chest pocket with inner key loop
- Heathered 5 oz. weight fabric (93% polyester, 7% elastane) with overlock seams
- 50+ UV Protection factor to protect you from harsh rays.
- Sized so that if you choose your regular clothing size, it will have a snug fit with a little room to spare. (Many people find that ordering one or two sizes up provides a casual fit.)
- Fast-drying, odor-resistant, t-shirt styling.
- O'Neill screened logos.
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- For best fabric life, hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle cold. Line dry. Rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water to reduce color fading.