With seamless flex zones that eliminate any chance of rash or discomfort, the Reactor Full offers O'Neill's engineered fit, durability, and no nonsense function at an incredible value.
- 3mm neoprene body, 2mm neoprene sleeves and lower legs
- FluidFlex Shoulder and Sleeve Panels
- Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- Single SuperSeal Neck: a fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edges, and minimal bulk design
- Wind Resistant Smoothskin Chest and Back
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion-resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect your knee while punching through waves
- Back Zipper for easy on/off
- Flatloc stitched: A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam that is non-chafing and super durable
- Hidden Key Pocket
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 3mm/2mm neoprene