The O'Neill Reactor Youth Shorty Wetsuit is a full-featured neoprene kids spring wetsuit that moves with your child. Adds warmth and 100% UVA/UVB protection for active watersports, snorkeling, & diving.
- Improved zipper closure to reduce neck irritation
- Super-stretchy material for a more flexible suit.
- DL Single Seal Neck Closure
- Exciting Style Lines & Graphics
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- Durable Exterior (DL) Body
- Wind Resistant Smooth Skin : Chest & Back
- Back Zipper : Easy on/off
- Flatloc Stitched - Breathable Seams
- Hidden Key Pocket
- Lightweight Fluid Foam Neoprene
- Oring Seals
Choose your size from the chart on the Size Tab, paying particular attention to the torso length.If in between sizes, choose the LARGER size, or order both sizes & return the one that does not fit.
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 2mm neoprene
- Size guide: