The Reactor women's shorty is a thin, flexible wetsuit that protects you from sun, stings, and abrasions while keeping you warm. Even if the water is 80 degrees, remember that you lose heat 25 times faster in water than in air. A drop in core body temperature means you'll feel more tired and less able to enjoy your hard-earned vacation.
- FluidFlex shoulder & sleeve panels.
- Seamless paddle zones.
- SuperSeal collar: fully adjustable smooth skin neck.
- Wind resistant smoothskin chest & back.
- Back zipper for easy on/off.
- Flatlock stitched for breathable, non-chafing seams.
- Hidden key pocket.
- DL Single Seal neck closure.
- Engineered fit.
- 2mm lightweight fluid foam neoprene.
- Size guide:
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 2mm neoprene