O'Neill's Reserve heather hybrid boardshorts with 19 inch outseam are the ultimate go-anywhere shorts. Sharp enough to wear with a belt and collared shirt to dinner, comfortable enough to wear while lounging around in a tee and sandals.
Under the surface, these shorts really shine - with water-ready performance features that can take you in the water and back again.
- Comfortable enough to wear all day (and night), the stretch Hyperfreak fabric brings a new dimension of stretch to casual shorts, and with Hyperdry durable water repellent, they'll dry super fast.
- Zipper fly with button and internal waistband drawcord to adjust the fit.
- The waistband is the only part that doesn't stretch - that means the shorts will actually stay on when you dive in
- 19 inch outseam (total length) hits above the knee on most men
- Unlined construction (true boardshorts)
- Mesh-lined front hand pockets with zippers to keep your gear secure.
- Two rear pockets with mesh lining for drainage.
- 92% polyester / 8% elastane.
- Care instructions:
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle, line dry recommended.