O'Neill's O'Riginal Series brings modern materials and design together with a throwback vibe to produce great-fitting, great-looking wetsuits that perform for active water athletes. Updating a series that Jack O'Neill himself created 60 years ago, the O'Riginals are lightweight, gooey, and warm - making sure "It's Always Summer on the Inside."
The thin, superlight NeoGlide Neoprene protects against wind chill, UV exposure, and irritation in warm to tropical conditions.
- Performance fit: form-fitting, designed to fit snug like a second skin to insulate your body's core
- Glued and Blindstitched (GBS) seams for comfort and performance
- 1mm NeoGlide Neoprene with comfortable fabric lining with "skin-out" streamlined exterior to shed water and dry quickly
- Strategically placed Seamless Paddle Zones
- Retro styling
- Front zipper
- Mix and match with other O'Riginal Series styles
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water. Hang to dry inside out on a wide shouldered plastic hanger. Hand wash in cool water with wetsuit shampoo. Do not machine wash or dry. To minimize color fading, rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water.
- 1mm neoprene
- Size guide: