The Sea VU Dry full face snorkel mask represents a revolution in snorkeling comfort and design. The mask gives you the ability to breathe through your nose or mouth while keeping your face dry. The full face lens offers a wide range of viewing area without fogging up. This is a great product for people just getting into watersports and avid snorkelers alike.
Goodbye jaw discomfort, goodbye difficulty breathing, and goodbye ater in your snorkel.
No more fogging problems - the breathing circulation through the mask's frame guarantees no dogging and no extra stress. Just put it on and jump in!
- Full face design means no water on your face, no salt water stinging!
- Breathe naturally through your mouth or nose, whichever is most comfortable for you.
- The dry top snorkel keeps water and waves out - no more dealing with water in the snorkel!
- The wide lens gives a great field of view.
- Comfortable silicone skirt seals out water, and comes in multiple sizes to fit most people.
- Streamlined design is comfortable for surface snorkeling.
- No fogging - your breath is directed away from the mask lens to reduce condensation and fogging.
- Available in three sizes ; select based on the distance from the bottom of your chin to the centerline of your eyes:
- Size L/XL fits most adults: more than 4.5 inches (11.5 cm).
- Size S/M fits smaller adults and teens: between 3.9 inches (10 cm) and 4.5 inches (11.5 cm).
- Size XS fits kids, up to 3.9 inches (10 cm).
- Snorkel clicks on and off for storage.
- Includes zippered tote bag with handle.
- Care instructions:
- After use, rinse in fresh water and allow to dry before storing in a cool, dry place. Do not use abrasive cleaners or treatments on the mask lens.