Exclusively at iSnorkel! The Tortuga Floating Snorkeling Window is perfect for people who don't want to use a mask and snorkel.
Newly upgraded for 2017, the redesigned Tortuga has a larger viewing window plus a built-in camera mount that is compatible with GoPro(TM) cameras. To film underwater, snap in your camera and capture what you see. Most current action cameras will auto-rotate the footage for viewing right side up. To film surface activities, just flip the Tortuga over.
The Sea Window Floating Snorkeling Window features a unique and advanced underwater viewing system. Fill the space between the panes with clear water, and you can see a magnified, crystal clear view of the underwater world without the hassles of a mask or snorkel.
- Can be used with corrective lenses - just wear your regular glasses or sunglasses!
- Open facial area, unblocked peripherial vision.
- For best results, use while wearing a PFD or life jacket.
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Inflated size 14 x 18 inches.
- Arrives in a box sized 10.5 x 10.5 x 3 inches; when packed in luggage, takes about as much room as a Frisbee flying disc.
- Weight approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Constructed from 12 gauge PVC.
- Care instructions:
- Rinse in fresh water after use. See product insert for complete instructions.