The Sockwa G-HI is a "sock with attitude!" This breathable, comfortable, and lightweight hightop shoe has a unique outsole that provides just enough protection while still feeling completely barefoot. Free Your Soles!
The G-HI protects and insulates your feet with 2mm Neoprene in the sides and toe area, with a spandex tongue for extra stretch and breathability. The hightop ankle with hook-and-loop closure lets you secure the top around your ankle to keep sand out during active sports like beach volleyball and sand soccer.
The Sockwa G Collection has a unique outsole that provides extreme tactility and the best wet-slip around. The sole is thin, but strong and provides the athlete with a close to barefoot feel that is unique if you've ever felt a Sockwa.
Designed for use on concrete or anywhere else extreme grip and feel are required. Compared to previous generations of the Sockwa G shoes (G2 and G3), the G HI has a true-to-size fit (check the size chart!), improved stitch quality, better ankle design, and improved fabric quality and feel.
- Barefoot tactile experience: Shoes for people who'd rather go barefoot!
- Compact: Crushable, flexible, durable, minimal footwear. Machine washable!
- Zero drop: Achieve balance, posture, and gait by strengthening foot muscles.
- Versatility: Stays on securely. Walk or run anywhere feeling barefoot with protection from hazards. Keeps all the sand out and doesn't Blow Out!
- Traction: Awesome TPU sole outperforms rubber every time.
- Size guide: