The Sockwa G4 is a "sock with attitude!" This breathable, comfortable, and lightweight shoe has a unique outsole that provides just enough protection while still feeling completely barefoot. Free Your Soles!
The G4 protects and insulates your feet with 2mm Neoprene in the sides and toe area, with a spandex tongue for extra stretch and breathability.
The Sockwa G Collection has a unique outsole that provides extreme tactility and the best wet-slip around. The sole is thin, but strong and provides the athlete with a close to barefoot feel that is unique if you've ever felt a Sockwa.
Designed for use on concrete or anywhere else extreme grip and feel are required. Compared to previous generations of the Sockwa G shoes (G2 and G3), the G4 has a true-to-size fit (check the size chart!), improved stitch quality, better ankle design, and improved fabric quality and feel.
- Barefoot tactile experience: Shoes for people who'd rather go barefoot!
- Compact: Crushable, flexible, durable, minimal footwear. Machine washable!
- Zero drop: Achieve balance, posture, and gait by strengthening foot muscles.
- Versatility: Stays on securely. Walk or run anywhere feeling barefoot with protection from hazards. Keeps all the sand out and doesn't Blow Out!
- Traction: Awesome TPU sole outperforms rubber every time.
- Size guide: